- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.
I’ve had to stop talking about Aaron Tviet around my friends, lest they discover my…infatuation…with his
Now I have to refer to him as “That Barricade boy-you know, the flag one, the leader, with the red coat?”
*crashes through your window* I heard you were talkin shit about aaron tveit
this lady has always really bugged me because i know i have seen her before and i could never figure it out
but then today i was watching harry potter and the half-blood prince and was shocked to find out that its because she is also mary elizabeth cattermole
with a husband at home
and a bit on the side
OH MY GOD
5 Followers. Five. Five Followers. I repeat-Five.